This year NANOTEXNOLOGY2021 is taking place in hybrid mode, combining both on-site and on-line participations and based on the registrations until now, we have more than 50% live participants, whereas the event has already reached its pre-COVID numbers.
Thanks to the committees, consisted mainly of Nano|Net members, more than 500 high level submitted abstracts (so far) are promising an exiting scientific programme.
Thus it is a great opportunity to have General Assembly and discuss among others:
- News and Updates of Nano|Net activities
- Coordination of Innovation Actions in the frame of N&N
- Horizon Europe open and forthcoming calls
- Funding & Cooperation opportunities in R&I Projects
- Seeking of new Collaborations with other R&I Organizations
- Collaboration with other International Networks and R&I Projects
- Commercialization & Industrialization opportunities
- Growth of Nano|Net society with new members