The 11th International Conference & Exhibition on Green Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry will take place on 11-12 October 2021 at the Divani Caravel Hotel Athens, Greece.
This International Conference will bring together Key Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Top-class Scientists, Engineers, Policy Makers, Politicians and Representatives from the National, European and International Authorities to discuss, networking, make business and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Green Flexible & Printed Electronics hundred-Billion euros Industry in Green Energy, Renewable Technologies, Fuel Cells, Green Hydrogen, Energy Autonomous Systems, Lighting, Electronics and Communications, Automotive, Electrical Vehicle, Buildings, Smart Cities, Agriculture, Intelligent Packaging and Security, Health Care, Wearables, IoT, etc. contributing to a Green, Digital, Decarbonized and Circular Economy Society and Planet.
The topics to be discussed include:
- Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics and Photonics
- Green & Renewable Energy
- 3rd Generation Photovoltaics
- Bioenergy, Fuel Cells & Green Hydrogen Generation
- Energy Storage and Batteries
- Flexible Lighting and Displays
- Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, Automotive, Greenhouses, Healthcare, IoT
- Energy Autonomous systems in Consumer Electronics, Smart Packaging, Tourism, Defence, etc.
- Energy Production and Energy Autonomy in Agriculture and Food Production
- 3D Printing Electronics in System Integration of Functional Products and Solutions
- Advanced materials, Semiconductors, Electrodes, High Barrier Materials, Inks and Bioinks
- Sensors, Biosensors in Wearables, IoT, Health, Agriculture, etc.
- Manufacturing, Nano-Manufacturing and Processes of FPEs, BioElectronics, etc
- Smart Textiles, Fashion and Wearables
- Intelligent and Smart Packaging, Safety and Security
- Machines, Tools, Lasers, Automation Systems, Robotics, Analytics and AI for Zero-Defect Manufacturing
- Machines and Tools for Digital Transformation of the Industry
- FPEs in Green Deal and Decarbonization Global Activities and Policies
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Markets, Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
HOPE-A members benefit from reduced registration fees!
Download the poster from here.